Best of 2023
Get notified about new articles and get PhD20's Adventure Design Document, a one-page guide to help you design better adventures.
Let’s take a quick look back at the best of PhD20 in 2023.
Organizing Obsidian for D&D
This series helps game masters simplify and secure their approach to organizing D&D with Obsidian.
- Organizing Obsidian for D&D | The Big Picture on Vaults
- Organizing Obsidian for D&D | 3 Principles
- Organizing Obsidian for D&D | The Problem With Plugins
- Organizing Obsidian for D&D | Tags and Properties
- Organizing Obsidian for D&D | SRD & External Resources
- I started running a 5E game set in the Nentir Vale and tried to convince you to do the same.
- For those hesitant to use a published setting, we talked about 3 myths to avoid.
- For 5E, we looked at 4 ways to improve initiative.
- We looked at how to Chronicle RPG Adventures with Discord Embeds.
- We talked about the Dark Side of D&D Beyond.
I tried out Shadowdark and loved it.
- We learned how to Run Great Gauntlets in Shadowdark RPG.
- I even designed an adventure you can grab for free.
See you in 2024.